- Payment may be made immediately with your order, or payment can be made when you receive the product. If you choose to pay when you receive the product, we must receive payment before releasing the product to you. Some order payments are subject to special terms under Sharp Shooters management approval.
- Sale prices and special offers are final. These rates are subject to change at any time.
- All returns are subject to approval by Sharp Shooters management. We must be either notified about your return, or receive it within 30 days to take action. In the event that a full refund is issued, we must receive 100% of the product back. If an exchange will take place we must receive 100% of the product back, or an agreed upon quantity. Sharp Shooters is not responsible for any damage caused by the customer.
- In the event that you’re not fully satisfied with your photographs, you may schedule retakes. Retakes must be approved by Sharp Shooters management. There will only be one opportunity, per customer, for retakes. If you are still not satisfied after retakes, you may return your product for a full refund. We must however, receive 100% of the product back before issuing a refund.
- We may reschedule an event upon notification. Sharp Shooters must be notified 24 hours before the event takes place. Then, upon management approval, we may reschedule your event for a later date.
- Sharp Shooters understands that sometimes touch ups or adjustments may need to be made to photographs. In the event of large orders, small detail can be overlooked. Each customer may be given one opportunity for retouching by Sharp Shooters management approval. In the event of retouching, we must receive 100% of the product before we may issue the new retouched product.
- When burning large quantities of CD/DVD’s it becomes possible for a defective unit to be produced. Upon notification, and Sharp Shooters management approval, the product may be replaced. Sharp Shooters is not responsible for damage to CD/DVD products such as scratching or breaking. Sharp Shooters is also not responsible for your equipment not accepting the format of our CD/DVD’s. We burn each of our CD/DVD’s in a generic format that will play on most standard CD/DVD players and computers.
Defective Specialty Items:
- Specialty items consist of things such as key chains, memory mates, sports cards, etc. In the event that you receive a defective item you should contact Sharp Shooters immediately. Upon Sharp Shooters management approval, a replacement item will be issued.
- Purchasing a photo CD/DVD is at the discretion of Sharp Shooters management. In order to purchase a photo CD/DVD at least one hard copy photo must be purchased. In the event that a photo CD/DVD is issued without a hard copy purchase, it must be approved my Sharp Shooters management and special pricing arrangements will be negotiated.
- All Sharp Shooters material is copyrighted. It is illegal in any way to reproduce any Sharp Shooters material without written permission. In the event that Sharp Shooters products are illegally copied, legal actions will be pursued.
- Sharp Shooters features some of its customer’s photos and videos online. We must receive a signature from a customer before his/her material can be placed on our website. Upon signature notification Sharp Shooters may feature the material on their site. No personal information will be displayed with the material featured on Sharp Shooters website.
- Sharp Shooters features some of its customer’s photos and videos on advertisement material. We must receive a signature from a customer before his/her material can be placed on advertisement materials. Upon signature notification Sharp Shooters may feature the material for advertisement purposes. No personal information will be displayed with the material.